What are things you want to do after a break-up?

I hear some will spend time with some friends or family, have a drink, keep to themselves for awhile, etc.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• For me, this would be the time to go out and spend more time with friends and family.

Even attending special activities or hobbies.

Like one of my favorite hobbies is actually expressing my feelings in a book. Helps relieve a lot.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 21

• -Find new hobby's

-go do sports if you're not confident about your looks

-Go have funn with friends (and get drunk if you want)

-Talk to people about your break up and cry, because it's a good way to let it all out (it's okay for men to cry)

-(ONLY IF YOU WANT TO GET BACK TOGETHER) work on the things she didn't really like about you.

-Do things you always wanted to do but never actually did

-Re organise your room?

-spend more time with hobby's

-Listen to happy music

that sort of stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • Im actually going through this now and all I wanna do is to be at home listening to music , watch movies that makes me cry :( crying is good way to get everything out, I always feel so much better afterward ^^ and having my friends here with me makes everything so much better!

0|0
    0|0
  • Make a creamy hot chocolat with marshmallows in it, take a bunch of cookies, take all of this up in my bed with my computer. Then skype/facetime with my BF and watch a film.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't had a relationship bf gf break up but I have had plenty of friend break ups and what I do is listen to music and forget about it all at once and just watch people play video games on youtube! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Watch lots, and lots of TV.

Hang out with friends.

Work more hours.

Go to the gym.

I try to keep busy, but also I have let myself be sad, but not for long. =)

0|0
    0|0
  • Hang out with my friends, party, do some crazy fun shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I stick with my sisters and just vent out to them and then I eat Nutella and then I'm over him :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Forget about the guy. Eat food. Find a new guy. Talk to friends. GO OUT AND HAVE FUN!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Lay on my couch with tons of Ben&Jerrys, and watch sad movies with my bestfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cry, lay in bed and eat foods I shouldn't eat lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Smoke pot

0|0
    0|0
  • Eat some food and listen to depressing songs

0|0
    0|0
  • Eat food

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends how you felt leaving the relationship.. if it's a heartbreak then anyone would just want to be alone. If it was a suffocating relationship however, you'll just want to get out

0|0
    0|0
  • just get over it

0|0
    0|0
  • Play league of legends

0|0
    0|0
  • Cry and sleep.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hang out with friends to get my mind off it

0|0
    0|0
  • I def need my alone time to heal

1|0
    0|0
  • I mainly try to be alone.

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually I just try to reconnect with myself.Figure out what makes me happy again.Reinvent myself even.I usually do all of the things I love to do.It helps to keep my mind off of the pain and whatever else.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I guess it depends on the whole situation of the breakup.
    I remember when me and my long term ex (8 years) broke up it wasn't that bad because both of us knew it was time so I started to hang out with a couple of friends more and devoted most of my time to my hobby.
    Then again the last time that I was involved in a breakup it was so traumatic for me that I didn't come out of my place for two weeks and still can't get a grip on things because none of the usual things work.
    I guess it's about trying different things and trying to find yourself again after something like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Throw myself in a wood chipper. I tried, but I was unfortunately too big.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes