Ex girlfriend behavior, what's the meaning?

Very briefly she at least emotionally as I've seen emails etc. became emotionally detached had all the signs of cheating. I left, withinin a very short space of time she 'found' someone (the same guy she was flirting with when we were together), it's nearly a year now and she randomly text my girl best friend and asks about me. I think it's Very cheeky of her to do this. My best friend of course showed me but I don't know how to respond. Could someone provide some insight?

Thx

Apologies the first sentence should read she cheated at least emotionally

10