Shy guy and shy girl. Can it work out?

Were both 18 and we work together four times a week. We are pretty quiet and reserved people, but we have our good moments together. I find her to be really cute and she's basically the girl version of me! I'm beginning to have feelings for her and I think she feels the same way.

I found out she talks to her friends/coworkers about how I'm cute and adorable. Once she said hi to me and smiled. I blushed and was lost for words so I just smiled back. One day she didn't have a ride home so I walked with her home. I told her how I wanted to be a doctor and she told me she always wanted a husband who was a doctor! I didn't know how to respond but we ended up laughing.

The other day we were sorting papers together and I accidentally touched her hand! I pulled away and she just giggled. Lastly, she told me that she plays violin and I told her that I'd go to her next concert/recital and she was flattered and said shed love that. I was thinking that when I do go see her play I can tell her how great she sounded and give her some flowers... maybe even ask her to be my girlfriend?

Can this work out? Does she like me?

54

Most Helpful Girl

• Make it work!