Shy guy and shy girl. Can it work out?

Were both 18 and we work together four times a week. We are pretty quiet and reserved people, but we have our good moments together. I find her to be really cute and she's basically the girl version of me! I'm beginning to have feelings for her and I think she feels the same way.

I found out she talks to her friends/coworkers about how I'm cute and adorable. Once she said hi to me and smiled. I blushed and was lost for words so I just smiled back. One day she didn't have a ride home so I walked with her home. I told her how I wanted to be a doctor and she told me she always wanted a husband who was a doctor! I didn't know how to respond but we ended up laughing.

The other day we were sorting papers together and I accidentally touched her hand! I pulled away and she just giggled. Lastly, she told me that she plays violin and I told her that I'd go to her next concert/recital and she was flattered and said shed love that. I was thinking that when I do go see her play I can tell her how great she sounded and give her some flowers... maybe even ask her to be my girlfriend?

Can this work out? Does she like me?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Make it work!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Don't "ask" her to be your girlfriend, that's childish. But definitely spend time with her and show her you care, then a relationship should form gradually as you get more comfortable around each other. Which, in your case, may take a while.

0|0
    0|0
  • It will take some effort but it can work.

0|0
    0|0
  • She likes you. Go for it. There's no doubt in my mind about this one. GOOD LUCK :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it definitely could work out. As long as the silent moments aren't awkward, and you're able to enjoy your time together. Go for it. :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Sure, but be tactful about approaching her. She might have a boyfriend she doesn't talk about.

But giggling is one of the best signals a shy girl can give...so go for it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah dude, I don't see why there would be a problem. I think she likes you so go for it, but I would recommend taking her out on a couple dates first before making anything official.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would go forward with it I'm pretty shy so if a shy girl showed those signs I would want to try.

0|0
    0|0
  • DO IT BOY!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes