My ex contacting me after 10 years

Hi I was with someone on and off for about 7 years it was casual for him but I kinda went along with it as thought so much of him. I would break free and be in a relationship with someone else but when these relationships ended we would get together again. Well after 10 years he contacted me again. I put it off for about 3 months after him keeping persisting. We finally met up there was some petting I did not sleep with him. Its been 2 weeks I will not contact him through fear of rejection. All sorts of madness is going through my head. Why did he contact me in the first place? Have I done something wrong? What shall I do? I feel deflated. I thought it would be down to him to make a move. Its bought back old wounds. After 2 weeks he's not interested? But I'm interested and haven't contacted him either please help xxx

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with the anon guy. He's using you he's broken up recently, wants a woman and thought better than going out and finding one he might as well use you. Sorry if this sounds mean but some men are like that. Just ignore him.