Best story you have of getting back at someone?

My neighbors have these noisy-ass get togethers a few nights a week. I tell them to quiet down and they basically tell me to piss off, calling the police hasn't done anything. Anyway I live near the mountains and I have a night schedule so I go out in my yard for a smoke at like 2:30 AM. I brush my hands in the bushes so their dumbass dog barks really loud. The other neighbors call to complain and they have to get up to take him in LOL, all of a sudden noise is a problem now. Everyone thinks it's a possum or something. :)

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Some a$$hole cut me off so I chase him all the way and shut 'what the f*** is your problem a$$hole?!' and he bows at me

• For-giv-uh-ness prease!

• I did after I cooled down a bit :P