How would you feel about moving away?

how would you feel about moving to a different country? afraid of change and not having anybody there to be with & etc , or would enjoy it? I personally would feel good since I really like change so yea how about you ? :3

54

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm so down to moving away! I actually want to get as far away from California as possible :P I just need a change. A new atmosphere you know. I guess when you've lived somewhere for so long, you crave for someplace different. Traveling the world has been something I've always wanted to do. Just adventuring off to some foreign exotic land, meeting new people, learning about different cultures, languages, trying different awesome foods just seems like a blast to me. I'm actually enlisting in the Navy after I graduate from high school, so I'll have the opportunity to visit different countries which would be a life changing experience. I can't wait!