How would you feel about moving away?

how would you feel about moving to a different country? afraid of change and not having anybody there to be with & etc , or would enjoy it? I personally would feel good since I really like change so yea how about you ? :3

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm so down to moving away! I actually want to get as far away from California as possible :P I just need a change. A new atmosphere you know. I guess when you've lived somewhere for so long, you crave for someplace different. Traveling the world has been something I've always wanted to do. Just adventuring off to some foreign exotic land, meeting new people, learning about different cultures, languages, trying different awesome foods just seems like a blast to me. I'm actually enlisting in the Navy after I graduate from high school, so I'll have the opportunity to visit different countries which would be a life changing experience. I can't wait!

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Wherever you go, you will be with yourself so your ideas, history,.. everything will be with you that's why moving away doesn't have affect on humans I think.

1|0
    0|0
    • but you know that living somewhere else than where you got your ideas, history, etc from can have an effect on you and those ideas can change since you'll be exposed to different people and different cultures.

• Everthing depend on you, if you let them have effect on you they will have.

• I could only see myself visiting different countries, but moving to a different country is a another story. Those countries may to have the same entertainment that I love to watch on TV, plus some could speak a different language.

0|0
    0|0
  • It'd be a nice change of pace.

0|0
    0|0
  • Due to the unfortunate and volatile state of Egypt and the Middle East as a whole, I don't blame you for wanting to move. I am American and am very fearful that the lack of leadership of our president and his steadfast and impulsive stance on bombing Syria is going to open the doors up for America to be attacked from abroad by terrorist groups, or even a country like Russia. I just don't know where in the world is safe to be at anymore, everything is changing and is going to unravel pretty quickly. I'd love to move to Ireland but they E.U. isn't exactly the best system either. Makes me want to scream.

0|0
    0|0
    • i already moved before it got that bad in egypt which is depressing, and yeah its not really safe anywhere anymore but you know, gotta make the best out of it anyway, ireland is nice :P you should reconsider moving lol, I don't think there's a perfect system anywhere though so yeah.. gdluck :P lol

What Girls Said 4

• I would be afraid of change but at the same time I would feel happy. I need to see new people, learn about another culture, have new experiences, eat different food... I can't wait to move to other country!

1|0
    0|0
  • Very excited. Moving to a different area brings lots of cool adventures and sightseeing. It's great to learn about a different group of peoples' lifestyle and culture. Plus nothing beats a fresh start.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I'd feel all of that, on some level.

I'd be scared and would feel weird, because I've only ever lived in one city in my entire life (and the city isn't even very big).

I'd be excited and eager to see what the place has to offer and see how it's different from where I'm from, same with the people.

1|0
    0|0
  • I want to study abroad as many times as I possibly can for that reason.

I love experiencing different lives and cultures!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes