Make Jealous? Or Ruin Chances?

If you are a guy that broke up with your girlfriend of a year and a half that you loved, then found out a month after that your ex-girlfriend was already dating someone new would you:

(A) start feeling jealous/regret and think about trying to get back together with her?

OR

(B) think the relationship is over, stop thinking about getting back together and officially start moving on?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Even more of a reason to move on.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Both. I'd be a little jealous of course, but it would also prove she was no longer interested in me, and I'd drop the emotional baggage at her door and symbolically show her my elbows.

0|0
    0|0
  • B.

And it would also make me think that she never really loved me deeply anyways (how could she if she's dating someone new within a month of us breaking up?), so it would actually help me get over it faster.

0|0
    0|0
  • B. If she is seeing other people then I know there is no good reason to try and get back with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would move on

0|0
    0|0
  • B is the answer

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you should do what feels right:))

0|0
    0|0
  • More like B. When a person is single, easier to keep hoping you could get back together, that you mattered to them as much as they to you, blah blah.

When the person moves on, especially quickly, you realize they didn't care that much, it's officially over and time to get on with life.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes