Boyfriend said he would literally kill me?

I've been dating this guy for about a week now, and he's been cheated on before not by me though. So he has trust issues, which I understand but I am not that type of person, which I keep telling him. Anyways he told me and was being dead serious when he said it that he would literally KILL me if I cheat on him. Like he said he would either shoot me, or break my neck and then kill himself, I've been dating him for a week now, and he's like this... He has said he would kill me 3 times now, like wtf, and that he would not ever break up with me no matter what, he said he's not planning on breaking up with me at all.. I like him a lot but honestly I don't know if he's good, like he promised to kill me if I ever cheated on him.. What should I do? I am kind of scared.. Any advice? by the way I am 18yrs old.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Leave him. My gosh, you're exposing yourself to so much danger. The fact that he has literally decided that cheating deserves being literally killed, means that he has a killer instinct for those who cheat on him. He has a criminal and vigilante attitude. This idea or mentality, like a seed, can grow in the heart/mind and cause him to resort to violence or mental cruelty over disagreements or him not getting what he wants.

Plus, what if one day he begins to think that you are cheating, whereas you're not. He is going to do something dangerous and reckless and you can't do anything about it because he's probably made his move.

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Da f***? I have trust issues but I would NEVER threaten a girl.

But yeah, leave him. Nothing good will come out of this relationship but mental and most likely physical abuse. You can even go to the police and get him arrested and/or a restraining order for making death threats.

0|1
    0|0
  • Showhim your elbows, right away, don't even consider 'discussing' things with such a head case. Maybe the other cheated on him because he was so possessive and obsessive!

1|1
    0|0
  • Jus... don't cheat?

but gtfo now. 3 times in a week? This can only end badly

2|1
    0|0
  • He's a psycho leave him. Had a girl once who wanted to take pictures at Walmart and demanded that I be her boyfriend after only knowing her for 3 days. I told that nuttier than a fruit cake B**ch to take a hike.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow he's a total freak buoy hot to stop seeing him and make sure he can't hurt you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I am surrounded by such psychopaths. You can never leave them.
    They rule the world.
    Nobody can do anything for you. All you have is knowledge. Law does not exist. You are free. Know this and you are free because nobody can hold anything against you like law, bible it is all not legal and never created and so everything around you is fake.
    Only this knowledge will set you free and remain free from guilt feeling if someone tries to make you feel guilty. You have no guilt.
    Guilt feeling is a creation to bound people. But it is not from god and not in creation and it is a made up by people who look great by have knowledge. But they use knowledge to impress people. Do not look up to them. You are speacial. Nobody can make you that. You are that.
    Do not believe it is better somewhere else on this planet.
    god is near. The answer is near. god loves you nobody else.
    it is under your nose. god will show you to see it. he is the only one who can show a simple way that kept hidden in darkness not to be seen or found under your nose. believe me, the answer is never far.
    Take something you believe in. Like an oak tree. Take a leave and just believe in that leave. The rest will do and answers come. All people in need need is something to believe in when they have nothing no more and everything is token from them. The oak will help you further. You can touch the oak and talk with the oak. but stay near an oak.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl,you needs to go! Quick! If he can seriously say that and threaten you like that,you have to go before he acts on his threat.That's serious and nothing to be playing with or staying because you like him alot.leave

4|0
    0|0
  • Oh God, this guy sounds nutters. He has obviously gone and drowned in the deep end if he is threatening you thrice in a week.

You said you are dating this guy for a week and technically he is not your boyfriend yet. Stop taking calls and invitations for dates with him. I am assuming you are in college so get busy with work and studies. I have a feeling that this guy might also have stalkerish tendencies if he has such huge trust issues.

I suggest that for a while you move around in circles/groups where females are predominantly strong and don't interact with males beyond common politeness in situations where there are high chances he is around. Report his name and photo to college authorities and also local police. Keep your speed dial updated and add a small knife, pepper spray or even screw drivers to your bag. Whenever you are moving about by yourself please be alert and don't keep your phone in a bag but on you if you have pockets. Be vigil and avoid any kind of distraction.

Take precautionary measures. This may seem over the top but this guy sounds absolutely crazy. There is no logic, reasoning or talking it out with such people.

1|0
    0|0
  • You've been dating this guy a WEEK and he's already talking about how he's going to kill you if you ever cheat on him?!? RED FLAG. Leave him, and never look back. He's a psycho.

4|1
    0|0
  • If you boyfriend is threatening to kill you, why stay? This shouldn't even be a question of what to do, it should already be kind of obvious. He's obviously insecure and clearly way TOO aggressive/possessive and bringing a ton of baggage from his past relationships within yours. I'd dump him, but if you're scared about doing it, maybe because you think he might do some harm to you, I say call the police and notify them of what's going on. This is serious!

1|0
    0|0
  • Call the cops on him and report him. Maybe look up his name and see if he's ever been locked up, tell your family members, if you tell them they can maybe keep an eye on you, but if you have a recorder, tape what he said so you have proof of this when you tell people about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • LEAVE! If he starts to stalk you notify the police!

3|0
    0|0
  • Get out. Get out now. And call the police. Make them aware that you could potentially be in danger and that he needs psychological help.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl, you need to RUNNNNN

1|0
    0|0
  • He's crazy. He probably has mother issues too

0|0
    0|0
  • You should leave him

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes