What if you didn't have any privacy with your boy/girlfriend?

I moved in with my parents after college, and it is not acceptable to be alone in my room with my boyfriend. My boyfriend moved in with his parents till get his financials steady, but he doesn't even have a room there. He sleeps on a couch in the living room. We have been dating for 5 months now and I am sick of meeting out, and having our cars as the most private place.

He wants to move out in about two months, but I am so tired of waiting that I don't even want to wait a single week. Am I being too impatient? What would you do ?

02