How many of you that are in a relationship still think about one of your ex?

I'm just curious to know how many people still think about their ex even those who have moved on to another relationship?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• When I break up with a girl, I kinda tend to isolate her from my life, I don't do well with ex's being friends seeing how we used to be very intimate and close.

So when I'm in a new relationship, I don't really put too much into my ex's or neither do I talk to them anymore.

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I have a large picture of my ex and sometimes I tell my girl friend to glue it on her face when we make love...it helps!

1|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 3

• i still think about my ex... he was a great guy and I miss him...but not in a relationship kinda way...but I do think id be a little jealous if I checked his fb page and saw him with a new girlfriend...cuz I lost my virginity to him and he was my first relationship so I still have some attachment even though I've very content with my new boyfriend.

2|0
    0|1
  • A lot, unfortunately.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I mean, we cross paths every now and again since we were classmates, but I never think about him romantically. I'm with my new boyfriend and have been for years. My ex and I were never a good pairing.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes