How many of you that are in a relationship still think about one of your ex?

I'm just curious to know how many people still think about their ex even those who have moved on to another relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• When I break up with a girl, I kinda tend to isolate her from my life, I don't do well with ex's being friends seeing how we used to be very intimate and close.

So when I'm in a new relationship, I don't really put too much into my ex's or neither do I talk to them anymore.

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I have a large picture of my ex and sometimes I tell my girl friend to glue it on her face when we make helps!

What Girls Said 3

• i still think about my ex... he was a great guy and I miss him...but not in a relationship kinda way...but I do think id be a little jealous if I checked his fb page and saw him with a new girlfriend...cuz I lost my virginity to him and he was my first relationship so I still have some attachment even though I've very content with my new boyfriend.

• A lot, unfortunately.

• No. I mean, we cross paths every now and again since we were classmates, but I never think about him romantically. I'm with my new boyfriend and have been for years. My ex and I were never a good pairing.