"No one truly wants to see their Ex move on" Do you agree or disagree?

It seems for the most part, everyone always seem like they try to one up their ex boyfriends/girlfriends. For those who don't know what one up someone means, to always seem like you're doing better than them even by a little bit.

Think of your last ex, how would you feel if they started dating someone who was a bit more attractive than you?

Do you agree with the quote or disagree?

• Agreed
  • Disagreed

135

Most Helpful Guy

• Here is the deal. My ex wife cheated on me, told me she cheated on me and wasn't going to stop. This was many years ago, we are divorced now, which is a good thing as I'm re-married also a good thing, however we had a child together, and while our divorce took a long time to execute, it was for the most part amicable, however she stated that certain things were going to happen in regards to our custody arrangement, (no office of child support enforcement) etc, etc, however due to pressure from her new husband, I suspect she decided to get them involved, which I felt was a betrayal to me. I'm not suggesting that she should somehow be loyal to me unreasonably, otherwise she wouldn't have cheated and left me in the first place. I have made peace with most all of what happened in the past. My biggest problem is that instead of moving ahead with her life, she seems to have slid backwards into some sort of self defeating, self pitying, non working, collecting welfare sort of mess. Now I have no problem paying child support. I get it, I understand that as the non custodial parent I get stuck with it. Unfortunately I'm trying to get ahead in my life, I have worked very hard to secure a very secure and stable employment (working for the Federal Government) and I'm working on my masters degree to help advance myself. Meanwhile it has come to my attention that my ex is not working and is filing for disability, which is completely her choice and furthermore her business. My greatest complaint is that if I'm even a little late on my payments she complains and wants to try and play guilt trip games with me, and is unwilling to let me see my son the way she agreed to, and unfortunately there is nothing in our divorce agreement which outlines this, so now she is just a thorn in my side until our son is 18. So my point is while I really want to forget her, she is making this difficult to do. I don't wish her any ill will most of the time, but when she is harassing me and begging it makes me believe she is the biggest mistake of my life.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Wow, You're a better man then me because I would drive a car through her house.

• why don't you stop being so nice and challenge the custody agreement? if she's nto working she is most likely using a portion of your money on HERSELF.. lots of evil women out there don't be so naive to think "oh she wouldnt"

take custody of your son and then you don't have to deal with her.. or at least make it more towards 50% so she can't leech any money out of you.