Would you cheat if your partner is away?

Lets say your partner and you have a normal relationship. He or she had to travel for job / studies or whatever for an extended period.. like between 3 months and a year .

Would you cheat to satisfy your needs when they are away ? or have you done this in the past ? .. also switch positions.. you are the one who is travelling.. would you cheat while on travels ? have you done this before ?
  • Yes , I would cheat or I have cheated in similar situation.
    Vote A
  • No I would not cheat and I have not cheated in a similar situation
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I'm not a cheater. Relationships have meaning to me and I would never ruin my relationship like that. It's just not worth it to me. I can, with 100% certainty, say that I will never cheat for any reason. If I am not satisfied in a relationship, I end it. Cheating is not even an option in my mind. I value my integrity and my relationship more than that.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• No.

That would be throwing away what I have shared and developed with my partner.

I want to be able to look him in the eyes, not feeling guilty and hating myself for doing such a thing.

2|1
    0|0
  • no that's just wrong

2|1
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't want it done to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't see a point of doing that to the love of life so it's just non sense to hurt my partner.

0|1
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't

2|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Honestly, no. If I'm with someone, I'm with them. Cheating is just abhorrent

3|1
    0|0
  • Never. If I love a girl, I would never cheat on her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can jack off. I don't enjoy promiscuous girls anyway, so if I was away and found some girl that would put out just like that, I wouldn't want anything to do with her anyway. Though I would worry about her cheating on me if I was away or she was. It's hard to trust them.

2|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes