Would you cheat if your partner is away?

Lets say your partner and you have a normal relationship. He or she had to travel for job / studies or whatever for an extended period.. like between 3 months and a year .

Would you cheat to satisfy your needs when they are away ? or have you done this in the past ? .. also switch positions.. you are the one who is travelling.. would you cheat while on travels ? have you done this before ?
  • Yes , I would cheat or I have cheated in similar situation.
  • No I would not cheat and I have not cheated in a similar situation

63

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I'm not a cheater. Relationships have meaning to me and I would never ruin my relationship like that. It's just not worth it to me. I can, with 100% certainty, say that I will never cheat for any reason. If I am not satisfied in a relationship, I end it. Cheating is not even an option in my mind. I value my integrity and my relationship more than that.