How many times would you allow your husband to 'cheat'?

How many free passes would you give your husband to sleep with other women?

I'd probably give 2 free passes at the most, because I believe it's impossible for men to remain faithful in the long run. So, as opposed to vows being broken, I would allow him 2 times. It's not cheating if the other partner is aware and giving 'permission.'

It's best to take a realistic approach

How about you?

And guys, what about your wives?

By the way, this isn't a bash women/bash men question. it's just my outlook on things. I just think men aren't biologically programmed to want a longtime, monogamous relationship. No hatred or bitterness towards men. Just my perspective.

610

Most Helpful Girl

• None. If he wants to be with other women, we don't have to be married; and I don't need to waste my time. The only men that cheat are men who aren't mature enough for a relationship, or those who are in a relationship that is falling apart due to both or one partner not communicating the way they need to. Some people really shouldn't be married to one another precisely because they can't communicate or aren't willing to work with one another.

I'll be honest my view of being married myself has changed drastically. I don't feel like guys my age are capable of love or commitment that's required for marriage. So I honestly go into dating someone expecting absolutely nothing, if they show that they really care THEN I start showing more affection. however, I don't expect a marriage kind of commitment until I am in my 40s. Most of the players will be played out by then (since their looks will be fading).

• Your last part is how I feel! You can't have expectations from guys of our generation(assuming you're in my age range)

• I'm 21 :) but yeah, I haven't given up on love, but going into dating someone I don't get my hopes up for anything. One day a guy could be crazy for you, but then next week it's all, "I met someone else.." Or, "I don't care about you the way I thought I did."

But girls my age aren't any better either, so it's just a vicious cycle.