Is he going to break up with me over this?

Ok so the last time I was with my boyfriend was on Thursday and we left on an awkward note OK so pretty much what happend was we war at his house and the whole basement is his bed room and we war having sex in his room and we herd his mom coming down the stairs and he was able to quickly get his pants back on but I couldn't get mine on fast enough so she saw me with my pants off it was so embarasing I'm afraid to go back there again I can't even look her in the eye and so I told my boyfriend when we where outside alone waiting for her to take me home I told him how I feel about all this I told him that I don't think she likes me anymore and that I felt oncofterbul and I asked him I f she would be mad and he made nothing of it he just said she won't care what would she expect a 16 year old boy to do so I said OK and I let it go and we went in the car the car ride was fine he walked me to the door and we where fine and then he sent me a text saying as soon as I got in the car she called me out on what happend so I felt akeard and didn't know how to respond to that so I said oh lol is she mad and he just gave me a one word answer no and then I said OK and I feel that maybe I shouldent habe said lol but I didn't mean it like it was funny so then he never texted me the next day all day and the following so I decided to give him a call and he didn't answer so I think he's mad at me and I feel like this is for shadowing him breaking up with me I'm waiting for that text saying we need to talk or I'm just gessing he's just not gonna talk tto me for the rest of the weekend where in the same school and I might see him on Monday through passing but we don't have any of the same classes or lunch period together so and I'm afraid that if we do run into each other he's going to ignore me or something bad so yea I don't know what to do and what to say when I do see him or talk to him

26

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate to be the one to tell you this. He will break up with you.

His mom saw your ass and that is too much. His mother does not want you to get pregnant and control her family. I am sure his mother took his phone and told him not to see you. Now he is a 16 year old with you giving it to him and the chances of his entire life going to crap is you being in his life.

If his parents had plans for him to go to college and becoming a doctor. Loving you could change his future to McDonalds and diapers.

Good luck

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE