Girls, would you stick with your boyfriend if there was a possible baby in the picture?

When I say a "possible baby," I don't mean out of cheating, or if you guys were on and off. I mean if you and your boyfriend haven't been together for that long, ( 4 months tops) and he found that his ex might be pregnant.

I really don't mind being a guy with a kid, but that's only if the kid was already here. My boyfriend and I have been in a relationship for 3 months now. He still cares about his ex ( which I don't mind at all) but he doesn't want to be in a relationship ( well at least that's what I'm hoping) with her because of how horrible she was to him. He recently told me that his ex revealed that she might be pregnant, so he doesn't know what to do. He want to find out, but at the same time he doesn't want to talk to her because of her negativity.

I'm a little worried because for one, he wants kids. #2, I suspect that he still might have feelings for his ex. He has told me countless times that he doesn't, but sometimes I think other wise. As bad as this sounds, if there is a possible baby, I really doubt that I would want to continue our realtionship
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • I don't know
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you think your boyfriend would stick with you if you got pregnant while you were on a break?

Even if he did, that's besides the point.

I would run for the hills. He needs to stick with his baby mama, but if I didn't meet you with kids, I sure didn't sign up for the baby mama drama. I dated a guy who got another girl pregnant while we were together and I left with the quickness. Even if it happened while we weren't together I'd still leave because that's putting me in a sh*tty position. You have only been together for 4 months anyway so cut your losses and move on.

5|0
    0|0

• "Cut [your] losses," that's what I've been thinking about since he has told me this. I know for a fact there will be baby mama drama, because of the type of person she is. But at the same time, I would feel bad because he really doesn't have anyone right now. Right now, I'm basically the only person there for him.

• I so read your question wrong. To answer it, I really don't think he would. He is a nice guy but still

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I don't have to worry about pregnancy because there's no way that she's having a baby out of her throat. but to your question just leave it alone. It's not like ya'll been together long.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I would not stay if he openly admits that he still feels something for his ex and that there is a possibility she is pregnant. If he wants kids, that makes the situation even worse. Chances are once the baby comes the ex is going to be all over him for help and support, and the baby might even be able to bring the two of them back together.

If I were you, find out if the ex really is pregnant and if she is, then I would really consider ending the relationship and finding someone that doesn't have those kinds of strings attached to them.

4|0
    0|0
    • See , from what he has told me, he doesn't want to be in a relationship with her, but he still cares about her as a family member. He's like that with all his exes, despite how hellish some of them were. Despite that, it doesn't that away from the situation right now.

• Show All
    • And that's what I'm worried about. But trust me I will. I'm just going to see if he can find out some how, because he is the only person that I know that knows her. Her and I don't live in the same town. If she is, then I'm just going to have to make the decision then and there.

• Definitely find out ASAP. He just needs to ask her straight up if she took a pregnancy test and if she is pregnant. If she is, it will probably be a rough decision since I'm sure you have feelings for him and want to be with him and continue to build the relationship as it is not that old but you just have to think of the complications that come along with an ex that the guy cares for that now has a baby on the way through another girl. I wish you luck in your decision.

• I would talk to him about it, if he was having feelings or push to be back with his ex, I would be OK with staying if I saw a future with him.

2|0
    0|0
    • I'm not saying there will be wedding bells or anything. Not in a rush either, but from what I see now, he is the type of person I would want to court. But yeah, it is something I need to talk about with him. Just found out last night and haven't been able to stop thinking about it.

• Ya for sure I could see that weighing on your mind, I think I would stay just to see where it was going to go.

Recommended myTakes