Girls, would you stick with your boyfriend if there was a possible baby in the picture?

When I say a "possible baby," I don't mean out of cheating, or if you guys were on and off. I mean if you and your boyfriend haven't been together for that long, ( 4 months tops) and he found that his ex might be pregnant.

I really don't mind being a guy with a kid, but that's only if the kid was already here. My boyfriend and I have been in a relationship for 3 months now. He still cares about his ex ( which I don't mind at all) but he doesn't want to be in a relationship ( well at least that's what I'm hoping) with her because of how horrible she was to him. He recently told me that his ex revealed that she might be pregnant, so he doesn't know what to do. He want to find out, but at the same time he doesn't want to talk to her because of her negativity.

I'm a little worried because for one, he wants kids. #2, I suspect that he still might have feelings for his ex. He has told me countless times that he doesn't, but sometimes I think other wise. As bad as this sounds, if there is a possible baby, I really doubt that I would want to continue our realtionship
  • Yes
  • No
  • I don't know
    Vote C

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you think your boyfriend would stick with you if you got pregnant while you were on a break?

Even if he did, that's besides the point.

I would run for the hills. He needs to stick with his baby mama, but if I didn't meet you with kids, I sure didn't sign up for the baby mama drama. I dated a guy who got another girl pregnant while we were together and I left with the quickness. Even if it happened while we weren't together I'd still leave because that's putting me in a sh*tty position. You have only been together for 4 months anyway so cut your losses and move on.

• "Cut [your] losses," that's what I've been thinking about since he has told me this. I know for a fact there will be baby mama drama, because of the type of person she is. But at the same time, I would feel bad because he really doesn't have anyone right now. Right now, I'm basically the only person there for him.

• I so read your question wrong. To answer it, I really don't think he would. He is a nice guy but still