Does my ex not want to get back together?

My ex boyfriend and I broke up a year ago, and we had dated for maybe 7 months. We hung out for the first time since the breakup two months ago, and we ended up making out. We didn't have sex or anything, though. I've asked him if he wanted to hang out once last month, and he kind of blew me off and told me that he had to work in the morning...but he has an office Monday-Friday job. Then, I didn't text him for a while after that and he texted me a couple weeks ago to see how I'm doing. We talked about my school, and was being really nice. I decided to ask him if he wanted to hang out in a couple weeks when I get a break from school, and he said "I'll probably be around." Do you think that all this means that he doesn't want to date me again?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• This is usually the case, most men don't want to get back with an ex unless they truly loved them in the first place, while never getting over them afterward. The only other options here are A) When you broke up he was hurt/relieved and doesn't want you back or B)He is no longer interested or C)He wants you back but is more worried about getting hurt.

So no, he does not want to date you. Although you might as well ask him flat out, a little courage can make all the questions go away.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I think he's probably interested in catching up with you and obviously the attraction is/was still there at the time of the make out. But that doesn't mean he's interested in you, it just means there was sexual tension but it obviously didn't escalate further.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes