Why is he being such an A-Hole?

So I have a guy friend who I lost my V-card to, this was back in April, and he even admitted to me that I was just a rebound after he and his girlfriend broke up. So, we stopped talking for about 2 months because he wanted to try and get back together with his girlfriend and that never happened. I got a boyfriend during the 2 months we didn't talk, he was flirting with me while I was dating my boyfriend, but we only lasted about a month and we broke up. So my guy friend and I became FWBs. I had really strong feelings for him, and I told him that I wanted more than what we were doing, and he kept saying "time will tell" and other excuses like that. We hooked up last weekend, and I told him that I would talk to him when I'm happy, but only said that because I really needed to figure out if I wanted to continue being treated like sh*t by him, or not. And so I decided not to, and so I didn't talk to him for a week exactly, and he messages me on Skype today.We had a causal conservation about stuff and he asked why I didn't talk to him and I told him that I didn't like him anymore, and he said, and asked if we were still friends, and I said I'll think about it. Out of no where he starts being a complete A-hole towards me, saying every time we hang out I always start to act crazy, called me a super bitch, said I'm rude and that I'm bipolar. I didn't say anything to him at all to set him off, and it really hurt me. And he even said that I don't deserve to talk to him. Can someone explain why he just said all of that stuff to me? Do you think he's mad because I said I don't like him anymore?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• There's good and beautiful things out there to seek out for and enjoy. Leave him, forget him, ignore him, wipe your memories away from this guy who was selfish enough to use you for sex.

It ain't worth thinking about and fighting with ass holes. He's selfish and irresponsible, that's why he did what he did. He's also a coward, too afraid of looking at his own acts and faults, he criticised and blamed you instead.

Men look at their own selves to refine themselves. He is a nobody occupying a human vessel

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE