What's the worst reason someone has given you for blowing you off or dumping you?

I think mine would be hands down, an ex had told me, "you weren't there, what else was I suppose to do?"

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• "I didn't want to get too attached."

The hell? Isn't that the point of a relationship? A year and a half wasted...

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Rofl this was when I was like 18 but, she said it was because I didn't buy her enough stuff. ROFL yea okay!

I did buy her stuff on our anniversary, and her birthday, and special occasions like Valentine's day and Christmas. But she said that wasn't enough. ROFL She was a lump anyways.

I think that was the most pathetic excuse I have ever received in my entire life, for someone leaving me. LOL I'm pretty sure you agree.

1|0
    0|0
  • Supposed to be a first date and I'm getting ready to head out the door and she says she has class even though she already arranged to meet me.

0|0
    0|0
  • The girl I asked out blew me off for our first date. She said "she was busy" the morning of and I took it personally and was really disappointed.

0|0
    0|0
  • That I was too clingy and too distant...

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl once dumped me for constantly posting dumb empty questions on GirlsAskGuys...just saying!

0|0
    0|0
    • Just saying! You're a little bitch for hiding behind anonymous on GirlsAskGuys!...just saying!

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes