He was engaged and cheated with me, how could this have gone on for so long?

For the past two months I had practically been dating a married man. His fiancé lived in Idaho while he lived in Virginia. She last came down to va apparently in June and they just got married September 7th. For the past two months he had been spending every single day with me. I even spent the night with him 2 to 3 nights a week. I hung out with him and his friends and he even took me in public. I don't understand how this could have gone on for so long and for him to continue with his marriage. I was devastated when I found out he was getting married because I had started falling for him. The sad thing is we hung out 2 days before he left for Idaho to get married. Life works in funny ways. I'm the one sad while he is happy and he is the one that played me. I'm sure their marriage will last and she will never find out about him cheating. And supposedly this wasn't the first time that he had cheated

55

Most Helpful Guy

• the only person I pity in this story is his poor fiance.

why are you surprised that he'd get married? he was already engaged and you were the other woman. I guess I don't get it, did you think he was going to break his engagement and be with you? you really can't trust a guy who cheated on his fiance to be loyal to you can you?