He was engaged and cheated with me, how could this have gone on for so long?

For the past two months I had practically been dating a married man. His fiancé lived in Idaho while he lived in Virginia. She last came down to va apparently in June and they just got married September 7th. For the past two months he had been spending every single day with me. I even spent the night with him 2 to 3 nights a week. I hung out with him and his friends and he even took me in public. I don't understand how this could have gone on for so long and for him to continue with his marriage. I was devastated when I found out he was getting married because I had started falling for him. The sad thing is we hung out 2 days before he left for Idaho to get married. Life works in funny ways. I'm the one sad while he is happy and he is the one that played me. I'm sure their marriage will last and she will never find out about him cheating. And supposedly this wasn't the first time that he had cheated

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• the only person I pity in this story is his poor fiance.

why are you surprised that he'd get married? he was already engaged and you were the other woman. I guess I don't get it, did you think he was going to break his engagement and be with you? you really can't trust a guy who cheated on his fiance to be loyal to you can you?

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• How could you not have known he was getting married this whole two months? Did't you find out from his friends when you hung out with them?

You only found out right before he left for Idaho?

This is right up there with the guys who have two families in different states.

1|0
    0|0
  • Shoulda ratted him out. Asshole would have had it comin'.

2|0
    0|0
  • He will get his in the end. Sorry it happened to you. Hopefully the trust this guy ruined won't affect the next guy who is interested in you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lad.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Dang, that sucks! Please let this be a learning experience and be cautious. I'm sorry that happened, he's the One that messed up not you. Karma will find him and I you are strong enough to laugh at him. Please keep your head up! You are beautiful and you will be loved!

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh she will find out...girls always find out. Especially since he was so public about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry that happened. You're better off without that kind of guy though. I think you should let his fiancee know. She doesn't deserve to be with such a cheating douche either.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, I seriously doubt the marriage will last. He is a douche bag and if he cheated with you on her then he will do it again while he is married.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel sorry for the woman who doesn't know about this & will live with him believing in hideous lies.. What a douche bag.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes