Have you ever cheated on your girlfriend, and never told her?

I was on a business trip about six months ago, and I met this woman in a hotel. I slept with her, but have never told my gf.

I don't get why cheating is wrong frankly, so have you ever cheated on your girlfriend and not told her?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I'm a girl so I've never had a girlfriend or cheated on one XD

Anyway in my point of view, cheating is wrong because when you have a relationship, you love and trust that person. When that person you love cheats on you, you feel all hurt and sad that the person wasn't happy enough with you and needed someone else to be pleased.

So to get to the point, if you love someone, you'd be happy with just that person's presence and wouldn't even think about sleeping with someone else. So I'd say your girlfriend right now, isn't 'the one' since you actually thought of sleeping with someone else, knowing her feelings would be hurt.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Cheating is wrong because you're betraying a person who trusts you, and cares about you. When you enter an exclusive relationship, you are agreeing to be faithful. You were aware of this agreement, or you wouldn't call it cheating.

How would you react if you fond out she had slept with someone else?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• If your girlfriend slept with a man.World you want to konw?

0|0
    0|0
  • When she did it , I 'd have been just as happy or happier not knowing it.

But she felt better after her confession.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes