If you were diggin a girl but had planned to move...........

Just wanted some input on how guys think. I have this guy friend that has turned into a pretty intense attraction. He's getting ready to move down to Mexico in 3 wks and just told me he loves me and that he doesn't want the anchor to sink any further or he may not go. I'm figuring he will go as I do want him to with his buddy to do some fishing and surfing. But I know he's digging me way harder than he wants. What goes through a guys head when they dig a girl but know that they're leaving, but spreads it on thick before he leaves. Does it cross his mind that he could lose me, will I be on his mind a lot while he is gone. How do men handle such emotions? Would you consider not going at all or know that you would be back for her?

what goes through a guys head leaving a girl behind?

11