My Boyfriend has been cheating on me having multiple relationships

So my boyfriend and I have been dating since the beginning of are junior year of high school (last year) and we have had the most romantic relationship, he is so cute, blond hair blue eyes and such a great personality. We have gone through so much together that I can't believe what has happened!. So as we have been dating he was cheating on me with another girl that didn't know he had a girl friend (me) and as he was cheating on me with this other girl who had thought he was Herrrr boyfriend he was cheating on herrr as well. So he has been having multiple relationships this whole time and now me and these 2 other girls, that we all go to the same high school have found out about this through friends and such. I feel so confused because as he he was going out with me and we were having such an awesome time going to movies, making out for long hours at the beach he was also doing the same thing with these other girls who have had an intimate relationship as well with him. So we (us 3 he cheated on) are so confused and don't know what to say. It has been the big talk at my high school. He has not shown up at school at all this week and hasn't answered any of mine or anyone else's calls. He wrote "lol this is hilarious" on his Facebook few hours ago, I don't know who he is! can't believe this has happened! He he such a cute guy I though we really had something. What should I do

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I say move on, don't let him take another second out of your life. You will find someone way better that will give you the respect you deserve. Sorry this had to happen to you girls. Keep your head up!

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• You should reflect on how he could have been doing this, when normally there wold have been gossip and the 3 girls' friends would have heard about all his playing around. In no time, the 3 girls would have known about each other.

This doesn't make sense, not if all of you were going to the same school!

0|0
    0|0
  • Good looks mean nothing first off and he does not have a great personality either. A great personality would not cheat on someone and lie about your relationship. He feels nothing for you all he wanted was to get his d*** wet. Learn from this, change who you date, and move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Break-up with him. This isn't rocket science.

(a) He cheated on you.

(b) He broke you and 2 other girls hearts.

(c) He is a d*** about the whole situation.

Who gives a f*** if he is cute and sweet and you thought you had something. Obviously what you had wasn't special and a lie. Also, just because a guy is cute doesn't mean he is allowed to get away with whatever he wants. Don't be a doormat and let guys do whatever they want to you and others simply because they are attractive.

Forget about him. Learn from this experience and move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should realize that if you give guys to much, they will take it, so instead of you thinking he's all that, start thinking is he worth all you have, because if a guy don't prove his worth to you, it means he's not worthy of you, regardless of how you feel, if you can't do this, then this will always happen,x

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• He is just some little punk trying to be a stud. Just ignore him and warn girls of his treachery. And I'd recommend some revenge. Maybe spread some rumors to get even. Say he has a small penis or something. Reveal personal things about him if he told you anything. Or you could pull Must Kill Tom Tucker. I recommend you watch that movie. I know it's bad to get into the whole drama thing in high school but it can be deserved.

0|0
    1|0
  • Completely ignore him. Don't give him any more attention. No calls. No texts. No talking. Nothing. He blatantly cheated and lied, and clearly feels no remorse for any of it. So, there's no use for words. He's not cute, and he has a horrible personality. He's just an a**hole, plain and simple. Sorry you went through that. You should move on and forget about him. Get all the hurt and anger out of your system, and then hang out with your friends, focus on school, and just have fun. There are much better quality guys out there.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes