My Boyfriend has been cheating on me having multiple relationships

So my boyfriend and I have been dating since the beginning of are junior year of high school (last year) and we have had the most romantic relationship, he is so cute, blond hair blue eyes and such a great personality. We have gone through so much together that I can't believe what has happened!. So as we have been dating he was cheating on me with another girl that didn't know he had a girl friend (me) and as he was cheating on me with this other girl who had thought he was Herrrr boyfriend he was cheating on herrr as well. So he has been having multiple relationships this whole time and now me and these 2 other girls, that we all go to the same high school have found out about this through friends and such. I feel so confused because as he he was going out with me and we were having such an awesome time going to movies, making out for long hours at the beach he was also doing the same thing with these other girls who have had an intimate relationship as well with him. So we (us 3 he cheated on) are so confused and don't know what to say. It has been the big talk at my high school. He has not shown up at school at all this week and hasn't answered any of mine or anyone else's calls. He wrote "lol this is hilarious" on his Facebook few hours ago, I don't know who he is! can't believe this has happened! He he such a cute guy I though we really had something. What should I do

34

Most Helpful Girl

• I say move on, don't let him take another second out of your life. You will find someone way better that will give you the respect you deserve. Sorry this had to happen to you girls. Keep your head up!