We have known each other for 2 months now, she appeared to be more proactive lately and display the following traits -
1) She enquire about my past relationship and asking possibility of reconcile with my ex-gf.
2) I would text her from morning till sleep time and our conversations consist of future plans, flirting emoticons. Even at times that I did not text her on that particular day, she would proactively greeted me goodnight.
3) I planned several activates and invited her. She mentioned that she would only turn up if there is no other people except myself.
4) Lately, she kept updating me about other guys approaching her and wanting to know her, other suitors trying to chase her. But she claimed that she find them weird.
5) She shared about her readiness to go into another relationship. She started to provide more information about herself; what she likes to eat during our meetup and etc.
When I told her that she caught my attention and I wanted to seize the opportunity to chase her. She claimed that we should befriend each other and know each other first.
Just to seek feedback, Is it a indirect rejection? Am I misinterpreting her actions?
Most Helpful Girl
Personally I think it sounds like she likes you, but there is something that is off. There is a possibility of her just being a flirt. I know from experience. I am a terrible flirt and guys will sometimes fall for me when I have no intention of going out with them. It makes me feel like a horrible person, but it happens. Most of the time I can't tell I'm doing it either... but again that's only a possibility.
The other thing is that maybe she isn't ready, but she wanted to get to know and become friends first. It is really strange because it sounds like she really likes you. Well I hope this helps :)
I would say just wait a few days and maybe try to bring it up with her again... and say hey I kind of like you and I'm not sure if I'm getting mixed signals, but I thought we kind of had this spark. I mean what do you have to lose, right?
Good Luck my friend :)0THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE