Women supposedly want SMART/INTELLIGENT MEN, but get butthurt or complain once they cheat ?

Whats your opinion about this? You wanted one in the first place and you find out that he cheated/cheats on you but he is so smart that he always seems to win your heart backor something. Lol well you get the point, so something like that. What is your opinion about this psychological fact ?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• it seems to me you are getting smart mixed up with manipulative. I am of above average intelligence, but I don't cheat when I'm in relationships.

the guys that do things like that aren't necessarily smart, but they are clever and a**holes.

• Thats what I really meant lol. Thanks for clarifying that because your statement makes more sense !

• no problem, I'm here to help as best I can.