Is this possible to find man who won't cheat ?

I know that girls cheat too as well, maybe more maybe less, but I am not interested in girls now anyway .

I am girl who don't cheat and won't cheat , I was in relationship for 5 years and I never cheated , I wasn't even interested in cheating . But he was cheating on me for many months, I felt very hurt and broke up.

He told me that I should understand that man will always cheat and that I should just accept it..

I think it will be hard for me to trust someone again.

Man tell me but very honestly now, is this possible to find one man, for a life time who will never cheat?

220

Most Helpful Guy

• I bet you have met MILLIONS of good men who do not cheat. I bet you have met the same amount of men who are really good men but you dismissed them all for one reason or another. Usually has something to do with, "He's-Nice-But-Not-Exactly-My-Type" excuses such as too short, not your same ethnic background, not rich and so on. You know at least thousands of these guys who can't get a date unless they hire someone because nearly every women thinks as you do. Try those guys who hasn't had a girlfriend since...since...um...whenever. Those men will value a woman far more than the stud-muffins who are used to having lots of options to choose from at any time, including having a current relationship.

I understand that you are frustrated, but questions like this really makes men angry and lose interest in women. For the past, oh, thirty years, we have heard far too much man-bashing and just lose it when women honestly think we are all bad, are entitled to listen to it and just accept our pathetic nature as the failed experiment some damned god made us. If you don't like hearing men talk flak about women, don't return the disfavor.

Now, what are you looking for in a man? If you just want a committed sex fling, I'm right here. If you want something more, I'm right here also. If not me (which is a sure bet), then whom? Come over sometime, we'll have dinner. Let's talk

• I would have dinner with you with pleasure but we live too far from each other buddy, I like in Europe ! ;)

• i live in*