Is this possible to find man who won't cheat ?

I know that girls cheat too as well, maybe more maybe less, but I am not interested in girls now anyway .

I am girl who don't cheat and won't cheat , I was in relationship for 5 years and I never cheated , I wasn't even interested in cheating . But he was cheating on me for many months, I felt very hurt and broke up.

He told me that I should understand that man will always cheat and that I should just accept it..

I think it will be hard for me to trust someone again.

Man tell me but very honestly now, is this possible to find one man, for a life time who will never cheat?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I bet you have met MILLIONS of good men who do not cheat. I bet you have met the same amount of men who are really good men but you dismissed them all for one reason or another. Usually has something to do with, "He's-Nice-But-Not-Exactly-My-Type" excuses such as too short, not your same ethnic background, not rich and so on. You know at least thousands of these guys who can't get a date unless they hire someone because nearly every women thinks as you do. Try those guys who hasn't had a girlfriend since...since...um...whenever. Those men will value a woman far more than the stud-muffins who are used to having lots of options to choose from at any time, including having a current relationship.

I understand that you are frustrated, but questions like this really makes men angry and lose interest in women. For the past, oh, thirty years, we have heard far too much man-bashing and just lose it when women honestly think we are all bad, are entitled to listen to it and just accept our pathetic nature as the failed experiment some damned god made us. If you don't like hearing men talk flak about women, don't return the disfavor.

Now, what are you looking for in a man? If you just want a committed sex fling, I'm right here. If you want something more, I'm right here also. If not me (which is a sure bet), then whom? Come over sometime, we'll have dinner. Let's talk

1|1
    1|1
    • I would have dinner with you with pleasure but we live too far from each other buddy, I like in Europe ! ;)

• i live in*

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• It's all just a matter of perception.

Some people have the courage to call it quits, when their couple isn't fulfilling enough anymore. Others cheat, refusing the lose the stability of their household.

So you want to find a man who won't cheat for a lifetime ? There are some out there, but it's not just what they do, it's how the couple is also.

1|1
    0|0
    • i want to find a man who won't cheat just to have fun, and a man who will tell me if something is wrong in relation so we will try to fix it together.

• Show All
    • I agree. Let's say it is more how you do it, than how much you do.

• but even if I do something wrong it's not right to cheat on me I think.. I am only human, not alswya perfect but I do my best and I don't deserve to be cheated

• I've never cheated and I'm in the sam boat you are. I do believe women cheat more than men. Women have no better morales and more opportunity.

For now, I've decided to have fun and not commit. What's the point in committing when women cheat all the time. And women are MUCH better cheaters than men.

1|0
    1|0
    • women cheta all the time? I never cheated in my life and never will and I am a woman..

• Show All
    • I agree they can cheat for different reasons, but a cheater is a cheater nonetheless.

• I believe that if woman cheat it's because she doesn't care much, have bad morals.. etc but if she is good one she won't do it. But man is biologically made to cheat and even if he is nice one there are too many temptations he just can't resist..

• For him to speak for other men is just wrong, because many men have no need to cheat, its only the weak and stupid that feel as if they have a right to do what they want regardless of how it might hurt someone, so you need to look for the men that treat women with respect and stop falling for the idiots who think women are here for them,x

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes we are out there. Maybe try different "types" of guys if you generally have a type you go for (maybe just choosing the wrong ones?). I personally would never cheat. I've been cheated on and know what it feels like. I'd never do it anyway, but yeah, if I even thought of it, I'd end my current relationship first because that's a sign to me something is very wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most men don't cheat, maybe your just normal and not attracted to the type of guy with enough virtue to refrain from this sort of behavior.

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel bad for your relationship...
    But all men do not cheat... There are many guys who are faithful... And you surely will have one of them...
    May be it will take time..

0|0
    0|0
  • well date a guy without sleeping with him, Don't be easy, state rules
    be the boss, not a tool he can do whatever he wants with. and be confident but not super confident be confident about what u want and what u looking for be honest and get a guy to love you really u have to charm him with the personality he has to listen to you, and if he does not end it with him. smile, move over and try again never let some bastard hurt u again u can only get hurt if u allow him to hurt u okay.. good luck!! and by the way u should kick his balls the moment he said u should understand.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is a common pool of men who are less likely to cheat they mostly have a common school of thought. The place God first and took time to learn about what God expects of them as men.

God is the only reason many men look the other way when an aggressive woman throws all her wilds at him. If you are looking for a guy and placing a "man" name tag on him they you can do the same with a cat. A man is a male who respect God. A Gentleman is a man who has God woven in his being along with the social graces and blessings that God bestows on all men who belong to him.

You want to find a faithful man go to an event where men are building a house for free for someone who does not have a home or men helping out after a disaster, this is where God's boys will be.

Be good.

0|0
    1|2
    • Um, not exactly. Lots of men out there won't cheat who have nothing to do with any sort of religion. Yes, it's true. I've met religious men who cheat. Now THAT is just plain wrong

• I am a man and If I know men.. yes men cheat.. that's human nature...

1|0
    4|1
  • Yeah its possible. I've never cheated and I'm not going to. Cheating is for hoes

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot don't cheat

1|0
    0|0
  • I have never cheated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think so

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I'd never cheat on my girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, I've never cheated in my life. (Only that I feel terribly cheated myself when my partner/s stop giving me regular sex after 2-3 years of a relationship.)

0|0
    0|0
  • You certainly can find a guy who doesn't cheat. To be honest, I was reading archer's answer below, and although I'm usually apprehensive about upvoting answers like that on here (because the anti-women lobby is a lot larger than the anti-guy lobby on here IMO), he does have a point. There really are a lot of decent guys out there who get turned down because the girl doesn't like his height, as an example. I've been turned down many times because the girl thought I wasn't attractive, which of coarse is there right to do as an individual. I mean, you can choose whoever satisfies you, but there can be consequences to every choice. The fact that he could say something like "every man will always cheat" tells me that the guy has a veeery broken character, which you probably could have spotted in the beginning if you vetted him properly

0|0
    0|0
  • I know many guys who cheat, they talk about it with pride.

Myself, I'd never cheat even if I could live my life a million times over. Sometimes I feel that I should get my Dick chopped off if I tried or intended to cheat just in case

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but you will have to do your part. Some girls think a guy should give them unconditional love regardless of their mood, sexual receptivity and other characteristics the guy values. Sort of like the honor a man has to the Marines. But relationships are more fluid. To keep him coming home you have to keep him WANTING to come home. Leave modern gender/sex politics at the door. Underneath the veneer of modernity, we all want Geishas. Even if you are a Lawyer or Physician, be "his girl" in private.

While he will be faithful, there is likely to be p0rn and masturbation in the back ground. This is not "cheating". It is a vaccination against cheating.

1|1
    1|0
    • i have nothing against p*rn or masturbation because I do it myself , but I mean real sexual contact with another girl. Do you think man can resist it?

• Yes. While sex is a strong compulsion for a young man, love and honor can constrain it. A man who says he can't resist it is rationalizing self indulgence. But remember that love and honor do not stand alone. They must be reciprocated.

What Girls Said 2

• Is this possible to find man who won't cheat ?

In my opinion yes depending on:

-if you're far more attractive and younger than him as he'll probably consider himself lucky placing you on such a pedestal where hurting you in this manner wouldn't ever cross his mind

- if he's asexual or have an extremely low sex drive

- if you're willing to be an his object aka "his girl" and act as his inferior lesser subservient catering to his ego

Otherwise to me he'll most likely f*ck around if ever given the opportunity as suggested by studies on male cheating and statistics on male infidelity it seems doubtful that guys are designed for monogamy and more doubtful that they desire it.

2|0
    0|1
    • Thanks for honest answer, I also suspect that it's true about man.. Do you know that cheating hurts? I was kinda hurt when it happened to me and I would like to avoid it.. Do you think I should just accept that he will cheat ? or should I be single?

• Show All
    • Perhaps it's more suited for you to have an asexual partner and have an open relationship for you.

I know a few asexual guys and gals and most are happy to have their partner get their sex elsewhere as they have no desire for it and no attachment/strings applied to it.

• i would prefer normal relationship where nobody is cheating , but yes your idea is better than dating next a**hole who will cheat on me and lie.

• All guys cheat if given the oppurtunity.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes