If your boyfriend/girlfriend cheated, which would you prefer?

They tell you, giving you two the option of working it out

Or

They break up with you with little to no explanation without telling you they cheated

Updates:
I'd rather them tell me so I could know what a dishonest a**hole he was/is and have no regrets leaving his sorry ass. I know it wasn't an option but

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I'd rather know that they cheated so that we could make a fully informed decision. Of course, that's the dream world where I'd possibly be willing to work the issues out. In all honesty, I'd rather just break up/be broken up with BUT I'd want to know they cheated.

In either case, I'd rather know.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I always prefer the truth regardless of the consequences. If a girlfriend told me she cheated it's possible we could still work it out. If I found out on my own, that would probably be the end.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd want to hear it. Give me the option. If I decide I would want to try Md work it out I can. If I want to end it. I can. But at least give me the choice. I deserve it at that point

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd want to know the truth, but in my experience cheaters don't tell the truth and a lot of times, women don't either.

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one. The second is terrible

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather they told the truth.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Telling me... Whenever I go into a relationship I always let my boyfriend know that I like honesty. If they do something that will hurt me I would rather they tell me and we could talk instead of keeping it a secret and making things worse. Of course if it happens multiple times after that... well I can only give so many chances.

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one.

The second one would leave me unsettled.

0|0
    0|0
  • The first option

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care why he cheated he would be gone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would rather know, and then break up with them, because it's a lot easier to get over someone who has wronged you.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes