If your boyfriend/girlfriend cheated, which would you prefer?

They tell you, giving you two the option of working it out

Or

They break up with you with little to no explanation without telling you they cheated

I'd rather them tell me so I could know what a dishonest a**hole he was/is and have no regrets leaving his sorry ass. I know it wasn't an option but

75

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I'd rather know that they cheated so that we could make a fully informed decision. Of course, that's the dream world where I'd possibly be willing to work the issues out. In all honesty, I'd rather just break up/be broken up with BUT I'd want to know they cheated.

In either case, I'd rather know.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE