What is the real answer?

My ex and I have been broken up for about 3yrs and we have been in contact for about a year now. Well he has a girlfriend now, however he's upset with me. And he asked me what do I want and I told him. Tell me that I am not what you want and you are truly happy. He said he wasn't telling me sh*t because I can't keep my word. What is the real answer people even though he has a gf?

• That I AM what he wants and he is just pissed.
  • That I AM NOT what he wants and he is just pissed.
  • Other if so explain
    Vote C

Most Helpful Girl

• If he wants you...why doesn't he break up with her and be with you? It should be that simple, especially if he knows you want him.

The relationship didn't work out for a reason...so it sounds likes he's playing some stupid game with you. Find someone who wants to be with you and doesn't leave you questioning his thoughts or motives. Take care!

What Guys Said 1

• You still want him three years later?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!