How can I make him break up with me?

I tried ending my relationship with my boyfriend twice, but it has failed. The first I did it I couldn't get it out. The second time he got so sad, started to cry. The same did I. The reason I have done this is because of my strict parents that doesn't what me to have any social life at all. (just go to school), something that means I can't hangout with him. Now I think it is time to make him break up with me. This breaks my heart, and my parents doesn't understand it. We have been together one year and 4 months.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Put your big girl panties on and be honest with him and break up.