How can I make him break up with me?

I tried ending my relationship with my boyfriend twice, but it has failed. The first I did it I couldn't get it out. The second time he got so sad, started to cry. The same did I. The reason I have done this is because of my strict parents that doesn't what me to have any social life at all. (just go to school), something that means I can't hangout with him. Now I think it is time to make him break up with me. This breaks my heart, and my parents doesn't understand it. We have been together one year and 4 months.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Put your big girl panties on and be honest with him and break up.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• You should face your own fears and brake up yourself. Making him brake up is mean and not the right way. Gather all the courage you have and say it. Experience s like this can only make you stronger.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• youre at least 18. you are of legal age to make your own decisions. if you want o be with him, stay with him. if you want to break up be a woman and do it. don't trick him into hating you, its so cruel and will leave a horrible feeling forever.

i don't see why you can't just tell him the truth. at least then he won't feel you hate him or he hates you and you guys can get back together later. but really you're an adult so you don't actually have to break up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you will have to do it, even if he get upset, you have to keep to your guns.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes