Affair with a married man, how do I fix it?

I have been having an affair with a married over a year and have been on and off with my boyfriend. Which I need to leave both of them for good anyways.So you can say I'm not really in any steady relationship. Spare me the judgement . currently now I am being blackmailed by the married guy. He has over a course helped me financially. Helped not lent. It was nice that he helped but I wanted to pay him back. There was no time frame on when but was going to he didn't want the money back he said it was a gift . If so to give it to charity of something. I haven't told him about my on and off boyfriend. Which I beleive its no concern to him. He has wife yet I knew about in the beginning. He flatly told me that the relationship was going nowhere anyways. I told him about me trying to work things out with my boyfriend. And he flipped out and said that he would tell my boyfriend about the affair and that he would expose me as for using him for money. Which isn't true but I can see people looking at it in a bad way but plus the affair? my boyfriend would kill me . SOme things are better left untold. Id rather break it off without that info surfacing just because he's the jelaous type. He said he didn't care what happened to me that I shouldn't have been playing between two guys. I wasn't . Obvious the married guy was playin me and my boyfriend and I haven't been on terms..we don't even live together. I don't know what to do really. The married guy is even willing to tell his wife and I told him not to. I wasn't worth that. Id ra ther end this toxicity with him and break it off my my boyfriend in a respectful matter with out all of this surfacing. We screwed up fine doesn't mean everyone else needs to pay for it. I don't what to do just sit back and wait for him to do it ? follow his conditions? so he doesn't say anything. the worst that could happen is my boyfriend would get violent with me and he has in the past for being jealous. It may be a long battle.I screwed up yes ..how do I fix it?

87

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all you got the game f***ed up...I can tell you allow people to manipulate you easily. OK you know damn well you had no business messing with a married man period, however if he gave you money, you're really gonna beg this a**hole to allow you to pay him back? Learn when to be an opportunist and when to be noble and moral.

He's manipulating you. I bet he will never even tell his wife, or if he does he has her so mentally controlled that she won't go anywhere or do anything about it. He probably has control over her just like he does you. If he's so damn trill what do you think he'd do if you randomly showed up at his house one day and his wife saw you? Do you think he'd be upset or welcome it? I doubt he wants his wife to know just as you don't want your boyfriend to know. So don't let him use that to control you. Secondly, just because he says something doesn't mean it will be believed, especially if he paid you in cash. If he told your boyfriend, you could always deny it unless he had evidence.

If your current boyfriend is violent, they have jails and prisons for people like that. If he does find out, you don't have to sit there and get abused. He can be locked up for even physically threatening you.

Basically:

1. Do not pay the married man back. He got the thrill of playing and controlling 2 bitches at once, you got monetary help. You're even, the slate is clean. Move on and save your coins.

2. Dump your abusive boyfriend. There is a chance that he may find out in the future. That's what happens when you play these kinds of games. You just learned a life lesson. So don't think you can keep dating both guys and it never come out.

So basically you need to end things with both guys and move on. And try to be single for a while, you have some issues that you should work on before trying to date guys. You allowed yourself to get in this situation so you have some deep reflecting to do..