Does it sound like my boyfriend's ex friend is trying to create drama?

on Facebook, my boyfriend ex girlfriend friend added me. she likes my statuses on Facebook about me and my boyfriend and pictures of me and him together, and also statuses I make. every single status I make or picture I take, she likes the picture. his ex girlfriend even see my page. honestly, I think he still talk to his ex but he denies it. he said he did not know his ex girlfriend best friend, later I found out he does know her. what do you think about this? she has over 6000 friends on Facebook, e verytime I post something she likes it

20