Is that a friend move or an assumption just because we are out to dinner already?

Ladies what's your opinion in this matter

Went to dinner with a girl. She told me multiple times that she was single and that she had dumped her boyfriend 2 months ago. I never asked she just told me. But she never tried to find out if I was seeing someone. Is she into me or just doesn't care. Is that a friend move or an assumption just because we are out to dinner already. Help.
I used to know this girl many years ago. And we hungout a handful of times. And then for some reason that I can't remember we stopped talking and I ran into her at the bar with a wedding party I was with and had been 4 years since we talked and sge brought up going out some time. So I followed through and asked her to dinner.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• what are the circumstances of you end up out to dinner with her? I mean are you friends and just decided to go out? did you ask her out?

more info please

• thanks for the additional info. I'd presume that she is trying to imply her availability. just because she didn't ask didn't mean she didn't care about your situation. then again she could also just see you as a friend and be talking about her life... but I'd think she was kind of into you and since you are out with her she probably assumes you are single