Husbands ex wife and him chat of Facebook

so my hubby accepted his ex wifes friend request and they had a conversation that I am trying to figure out...is it just a comment or you thing something else> went like this...

his comment: jacuzzi tub !

her... Whack! Try something different for a change lol

him... That's what got me in trouble from ther get go !

her... Basically!

dudes help me out...
Updates:
ok so, maybe I need to update casue people think I'm being a weirdo... his 1st comment "Jacuzzi" he posted to Facebook as his status to everyone that's what she replied... . he has since passed away in a car accident so I can't ask him or I would...we had a great relationship.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• So you're expecting us to waste our time speculating on the context of this excerpt? Something tells me that the only answers you'll accept are validations of your assumption.

0|0
    0|0
  • I went to great distances and a lot of trouble to get the "Facebook translate 5000" machine. When I had put your convo in it this is the result I got:

his comment: jacuzzi tub !

Translation:

Hi, baby come on over and join me in the hot tub full of bubbly for a little bit of rubba tubba tub tub, hubba bubble!

her... Whack! Try something different for a change lol

Translation:

You dumb fool, you got to do more than that to get me over and naked. I'm not some cheap $5 date.

him... That's what got me in trouble from ther get go ! .

Translation:

Yeah, it's that cheap $5 woman that got me divorced to such a sexy lady like you!

her... Basically!

Translation:

I'm glad you finally figured out what got your ass divorced. Nostradumbass!

dudes help me out...

Bonus Translation:

All the good looking, adorable and lovable guys on GaG, please help me decipher this complicated conversation, I shouldn't have read in the first place and tell my hubby that I don't like him chatting with his ex, because it makes me jealous and crazy. I'll chop you into little pieces if you ever cheat on me you bastard.

0|0
    0|0
    • wait a minute, you are trying to figure out a face book status update convo of your deceased husband. What's the point?

• Show All
    • I can't. If I were you, I would delete his FB page, because it isn't you and one thing I do know about life after death is that after your mourning is over, you gotta move on with your life. You will have to close this chapter of your life or it will eat at you and make you sick.

• I know, everything is still very fresh in my head... it sounds so silly but after not hearing " I love you " in what seems like forever..ur mind starts messing with you and making you think that he just walked away... never thought it would be like this. anyways thank you for your message.. I know that I gotta start looking at the future and I will just moving slow...gotta do it for my kids

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes