Will my ex miss me after our long term relationship?

My ex broke up with me 5 days ago after a 3 month relationship. We haven't been in contact since and it's the first time we haven't spoke. We didn't see each other for 3 weeks during the summer and even though he said he didn't miss me in the way he thought he would we were still in contact every day. Will he miss not speaking to me. He went back on the dating site 3 days as ago as he wants to move on, I'm thinking of contacting him in another week (2 weeks) no contact but I'm scared he would have met someone, is this possible? I think we were chatting for a couple of weeks before our first date.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't hold out too much hope. I know that every situation is different, but I just had my heart broken multiple times in the last few months because I hoped things would change. I got the whole "let's take baby steps to see how it goes" 3 times after our break up. All 3 times ending up with my ex shutting down again, until tonight when he said once and for all, we're not meant to be together. It hurts more because I invested myself in him. Now I'm left with nothing. So, you're best bet is to move on. Keep yourself busy. It may not feel like it now, but in the long run, you'll be in a much better place. Good luck! :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• He may miss you on a certain level. Do not contact him. Move on and find someone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's unlikely.

0|0
    0|0
    • Is there a reason you say that? I thought it was a natural instinct for a person to miss another?

• Show All
    • He split up with me because he said his feelings hasn't grown strong enough but I'm hoping that maybe whilst I'm not there he might realize he does feel stronger, although doubtful.

• Don't pin all your hopes on it. You'll most likely be disappointed.

What Girls Said 2

• to an extent he can but I don't think it really matters since you aren't together anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 months is NO WHERE NEAR a long term relationship . . try 3 years, that's long term. He tried it out dating you and wasn't feeling it so he's looking for another woman now. It's over. Don't torture yourself over a man that does not want you.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes