Hanging out with ex girlfriend I want her back how or what to do.

Ok my girlfriend left me about a month ago because well latly I've been d***ish and it was because of her I lost ny father and grandfather and let the feeling of there deaths fester and I was unknowingly taking it out on her. Like starting arrguments when I didn't need to things like that. Any way she said she needed time and space. And we still talk but not everyday. I wrote her a letter on Facebook and told her all my feels told her I still loved her all that. I even made a list of ahit to change in my life to improve myself to be the man sge deserves. Anyway I've been giving her space and what no...when I used to text her I would get one or two word responces back when we where dating. Now just today I asked her if she caught this weeks SoA because we both like that show. She said she had not seen it and really wants to. So I said we can watch it together if tou want let me know. She said she was free tonight and would like to watch with me. My question is I want her back and I'm planning on playing it cool and not talj about relationship stuff at all unless she brbrings it up. My thing is what should I do to get her wanting to be with me again. How should I treat this time together? Please help. Sorry typing this on a cell so I know there's errors

21

Most Helpful Girl

• well , I will tell you First - look good - I mean the look she has found you sexy and attractive when you guys first met ,to attract he attention again , secondly make something fun together so there is so place to bring up drama like - watching a movie in cinema ( romantic movie ) - or trying a new strange food ( mmm Chinese ,Indian) , I mean do something new and funny witout the need to talk about the matter for now , thirdly - when things start feeling normal again - you can bring up the topic and apologize , For best - bring her a teddy with " I am sorry '' quote on his chest and give it to her without talking much :D , ANNNNNNNNNNNND you gotta tell me if any of those trick really worked :D ;)