Miss my ex but have a new boyfriend?

Im so confused... I left my boyfriend who was incredible to me... he wanted to marry me and treated me like I was a princess... but I don't know why I pushed myself away from him and then I met my current boyfriend and he was exciting and new and I do love him... but he just doesn't treat me as well and is very negative about the future...saying relationships never last and they lead to so much pain but I guess he's just being realistic... but anyway... do I really still love my ex or am I just missing something with my current boyfriend? I feel like I still love my ex... but then why would I have left him like that? I don't know if I made the right choice... maybe neither of them are right for me... I'm just thinking of all the memories and all the good times we had... I was so involved with his family and really just miss that relationship.

and I have been with this new guy for 8 months so he's not really new anymore... I started dating him right after I broke up with my ex... so I had no time in between to think. I rushed into it

13

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems you might love and still miss him base on your inquiry about not knowing your emotions. Good times help but also show what type of person you are. It seems your ex made you who you were which you has moved you so much.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE