Should I watch Breaking Bad?

I hear a lot of people talking about it and I see that it is on Netflix... it's raining out so I might get off my computer and go watch it... I am addicted to shows like intervention and anything about drugs so I'm thinking I might like it... what do you guys think of the show? Should I watch it?
Updates:
I started watching it (finished the first season so far) and I love it!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• So funny that you asked this, because I'm basically you right now.

People have been telling me a lot recently that I should watch it, that I'll probably like it. I, too, have Netflix and have even added it to my list, but I just always find something else to watch instead.

I'm not sure if it just doesn't interest me or what, but it's almost like I'm to the point of finding excuses not to watch it, haha! Weird.

https://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=oDqGAUvWKkU

0|0
    0|0
    • Fans will enjoy the link more, by the way.

It does apparently contain some spoilers, so if you're not into spoilers... you know, haha!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• It's not very much about drugs. It's about the business of drugs.

At any rate, if you've got the opportunity, give it a shot. After the first three episodes, you'll know whether or not you should watch the rest of the series.

It is very well done though. The only objection one can have about it is the subject matter. It's either for you or it isn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. Why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • hell yes. it's a very good show that gets better each season. keep that in mind because the first season is just OK. but it gets deeper and more intense as it goes along.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• yes. It's fantastic. It makes you think and draws you in with the craziness and meth. I personally love it. But don't watch it it you're a softy (which you seem not to be). Shit gets weird. However its one of my favorite shows. highly reccoment

0|0
    0|0
  • I just started watching it and it's an amazing show IMO I love it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes