Should I watch Breaking Bad?

I hear a lot of people talking about it and I see that it is on Netflix... it's raining out so I might get off my computer and go watch it... I am addicted to shows like intervention and anything about drugs so I'm thinking I might like it... what do you guys think of the show? Should I watch it?
I started watching it (finished the first season so far) and I love it!

33

Most Helpful Girl

• So funny that you asked this, because I'm basically you right now.

People have been telling me a lot recently that I should watch it, that I'll probably like it. I, too, have Netflix and have even added it to my list, but I just always find something else to watch instead.

I'm not sure if it just doesn't interest me or what, but it's almost like I'm to the point of finding excuses not to watch it, haha! Weird.

https://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=oDqGAUvWKkU

• Fans will enjoy the link more, by the way.

It does apparently contain some spoilers, so if you're not into spoilers... you know, haha!