I gave her another chance, why did she do this again?!

My girl and I started dating last August, and we really got strong feelings for each other and fell in love...but in January of this year she left to go to Job Corps (trade school)...it was hard on me, and she called me from there on the phone but gradually did less and less. Never wrote to me. The last weekend in March she was home for a week, and I thought it was gonna be a happy reunion. Only to find out she fell for someone else there, and they were "engaged".

I kicked her out and never talked to her again, until the first week in July when she came crawling back and they had broke up. Said she still loved and wanted me, and cried and apologized. I gave her another chance and we seemed to be slowly repairing and rebuilding everything. Tried trusting her again. She called and texted me every chance she had and things seemed to be going great.

Well lo and behold, tonight I got on Facebook and happened to find her page. (she is at her mom's for the weekend, a couple hours away). And guess what I see? Her page says she's in a relationship with someone, and was posting about how she loves this guy and can't wait to move in together...The day we got back together was July 1, and it says she's been in a relationship with this guy since July 7.

OH WONDERFUL! And this was after she cried and begged me for another chance. Which I gave. Never talked or texted me all day but a few hours ago she posts on there saying, "With the most amazing man ever. I love you."

I'm crying my eyes out but I'm furious. WHY?!?! What can I do?

20