Is spying on EX's Facebook unhealthy? -Read first-

My Ex and I have been seeing each other for the past month, but something about it bugs me. He contacted me via Facebook, and we had started back talking again, but right after posting on his Wall he quickly deactivated his account. He told me that he wasn't on Facebook anymore, but his new account popped up on my people you may know.

So when I asked him about it, he got defensive and said I "could of added him" but when I asked he refused to add me.

I know that its his privacy and he doesn't have to add me if he doesn't want to, but I just find it strange, because he came crawling back to me wanting to get back together and what not.

So if that's the case, then why is it such a problem of adding me? I gave up on the idea, but I just get this weird hunch that something is off, So I look at his profile from time to time.

The reason why it bugs me so much, is because after he said he got rid of this "new" account I heard the Facebook message alert go off over the phone.

Back when we were dating I didn't have access to the internet, so he could do what he wanted, which resulted in him cheating on me.-Which I forgave him.- I don't want to play the fool once again, and he already knows If I catch him playing me I am SO out.

I do admit looking at his profile does make me feel silly and stupid.

What do you guys think?
  • Yes it is.
  • No not really.
  • Yes, Its too much.
    Vote C
  • No, Its necessary
    Vote D

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Checking up on your ex's fb account is always going to result in a bad time. Time to cut him out of your life. This guy has had issues in the past with cheating on you. You can't just let him back into your life without being careful. I really feel that his refusal to add you means he is hiding something. I understand he has a right to privacy, but his actions are leading me to believe he is trying to keep a secret.