Contacting after a break up? No answer?

I've initiated contact with my ex boyfriend 2 times already but no response still. I t was me who broke it off, just wanted to see how things are going with him. Why is he still ignoring me? We broke up a 1,5 week ago.

33

Most Helpful Girl

• He's probably upset, hurting and trying to heal. Break ups are tough, especially when you are the person who has been dumped. I know this because I've been there many times. If you have no interest in being with him, it's best to just let him go and leave him be. Let him move on and don't cause him any more pain.

Maybe you had legitimate reasons for breaking it off. If that's so and you truly don't want to be with him. Give him that space and time he needs to heal. If he wants to contact you, he knows how to get ahold of you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE