Contacting after a break up? No answer?

I've initiated contact with my ex boyfriend 2 times already but no response still. I t was me who broke it off, just wanted to see how things are going with him. Why is he still ignoring me? We broke up a 1,5 week ago.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He's probably upset, hurting and trying to heal. Break ups are tough, especially when you are the person who has been dumped. I know this because I've been there many times. If you have no interest in being with him, it's best to just let him go and leave him be. Let him move on and don't cause him any more pain.

Maybe you had legitimate reasons for breaking it off. If that's so and you truly don't want to be with him. Give him that space and time he needs to heal. If he wants to contact you, he knows how to get ahold of you.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• You broke up with him and you feel he is obligated to talk to you after 10 days? Some people are just mental ...

0|0
    0|0
  • You obviously didn't care enough to stay with him. He has no reason to talk to you. You broke up, its over for good. Its funny, how women break up with a guy, yet, still want to talk to, and see him...be all emotional, be friends etc etc. There is no "we" in break up...YOU broke up. He's busy looking for a new girl, who cares more.

0|0
    0|0
  • You broke up with him. Why would he want to talk to you?

You make no sense.

0|1
    1|0
    • I still care about him.

• So what? You dumped him. He's not going to want to talk to you.

Are you that clueless about men?

What Girls Said 2

• Contacting him just to "see how things are going with him" after dumping him is just harsh. Leave him alone and let him move on.

1|0
    0|0
  • A week and a half is too soon for contact. He doesn't want to talk. He wants to stop thinking about you. Just let him get over it.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes