Would you take back your boyfriend after he admitted to cheating on you?

We are in an LDR and he cheated on me with his ex who lives in his home town.He said he was looking for excitement and apologized for hurting me.I love him but am just really not sure anymore and the fact that the ex is closer to him what if he keeps hooking up with her?.Am really hurt that he lied to me but at the same time he apologized and said am the one just that I can't keep things interesting.I don't understand how one is supposed to keep things interesting in an LDR.Am confused...

56

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I would never take him back.

You cannot trust a cheater. A cheater is someone who is so selfish, inconsiderate, and not respectful of the bond you have built. I understand that there can be tempation, but someone who truly cares for you and wants to protect your feelings and your relationship is going to have some self control even if it means completely removing themselves from the situation. Not only that, but once you cheat once, it's so easy to do it the second time. Cheating is complete betrayal. If you take him back and he does it again, you only have yourself to blame because it was foolish for you to remain with him after he showed you what he's about.

Now that I've explained that: Your boyfriend is a f***ing a**hole. He was "just looking for excitement"? Reallllly? Seriously!? What an ass! If he wanted excitement, he could have gone to an amusement park! It is a shady ass situation. It's even worse that he cheated with his ex because they've already had an emotional connection, he's periodically slipped his d*** in her and knows about her sex moves/may miss having a sex life with her, and she's got an advantage over you: she's closer to him. You need to break up with him and don't look back

• Now that you have mentioned it,i can see how offending that was.I mean excitement!

• It's really incredibly disrespectful and very offensive.

What's he gonna do the next time he wants a little excitement, turn to the nearest hooker, catch ghonorea, then give it to you? Seriously, he's an ass and the most he deserves is a mirror image of his own disgracefulness.