Can someone help me? Am I ready to move in or what should I do?

So my boyfriend is getting his own place soon and wants me to move in with him, I don't know how my mom will react when I tell her I'm thinking about moving out.What should I do ?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. It depends upon how comfortable you are doing so.

2. There are pros and cons to moving in together - life is not always a bed of roses. Moving in together is a responsibility too

3. If you plan to do so then you sure got to tell your mom, reactions whichever way they go are a part of it :) every action as an equal and opposite reaction :)

What Guys Said 3

• How long have you been dating? I personally don't think it's a good idea to move in until you're nearing being engaged.

• We've been dating for 8 months now, and he has been talking about getting engaged.

• Gotya. My mother in law was upset when I moved in with my (then) fiance - we were even engaged already. But in the end, you are both adults and as long as you're independent you need to make your own choices.

• okay thanks

• wow, sounds like he is successful, no wonder he has a girlfriend, and probably young for being successful, under 25 I bet

• Yes

• oh nice, at a gym I assume, does that require college education?

• he owns his own place , and yes the more the better

• DO NOT move in with him. Big mistake for many reasons.

• Whats some of the reasons if you don't mind ?

• Okay thanks

• You're welcome

What Girls Said 1