Break the ice with my ex or wait for him to come to me?

I know I post a lot, just really not sure what to do.

So he left me in July and deleted me from Facebook on August 28th. Tried to add me again a day later, but I didn't accept until the 19th of September. During the time that we were not "friends" he was miserable and self-destructive. Now that we are "friends" once more, he seems perfectly happy again.

We have exchanged a few "Likes" here and there, but so far he has not attempted to contact me. Should I perhaps message him first? Or should I let him come to me?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Message him if you want something to change. Or else your not getting anywhere anytime soon.