I am 22, should I move out?

I am 22. I have a fair job that I believe I can find apartments that would cost 1/4th of my pay check. I love my family but I don't have any privacy. My boyfriend can't be in my room and recently my mom figured out our sexual life with my boyfriend and she is very upset about him. She said he is not allowed in this house again..

Should I move out?

610

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. BUT don't do it to have sex. Do it so that you can grow up. Don't move in with him and don't have sleepovers every night. Move out for yourself.

• i disagree. move in and have all the sex you want

• The point is that she needs to be independent, not move from parents to another person that's going to rules and what not. Having sex is great but you don't need to jump into living together to do it.

• I agree with Turtleluv. Thanks for the advise