Would you kiss your ex?

My ex kissed me (we didn't had anything to drink) on the lips yesterday. I don't understand because she's not really showing any signs that she wants to get back together when we talk through Facebook or whatsapp. We do hang out, and when we do we have fun and she always seems normal except for yesterday.

She broke up with me a month ago and we've hang out only twice before. She's not the type to mess around with people. She's a bit shy and always very honest (sometimes too honest). she's sort off plain and cute.

Anyways, if it were you... why would you kiss your ex?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If she's shy, she might be trying to see if it would be possible to get back together, one step at a time?

Depending on how and why your break up happened, of course.

0|0
    0|0
    • The break wasn't that bad, she did have valid reasons though. But reasons that were applicable at the time. I think I kinda disproved what she believed by getting back on two feet again so maybe that's why she's trying.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• maybe she still has feelings for you... personally I won't ever kiss or initiate to kiss a guy on his lips if he is not my boyfriend so even if he is my ex and we had sexual past he is not exempted.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'd like to think your right. She's also like that with guys. It's hard to tell though. only time will tell!

What Guys Said 2

• I just had sex with my ex! Lol, we have never done it before until this weekend. And the first time I dated her was about 2 years ago.

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow lol, so how are things now? :p

• We have bonded immensely in the past week, things are great. We are both super happy now! We haven't started dating again, but it may come up. She invited me to come to her house in another state for Thanksgiving, which will be awesome because I love her family. But yeah we really had a lot of fun.

• Cool :)

• So she doesn't want to be with you, but she's kissing you? My guess is that she just wants fun with you instead - you say she's not the kind to mess around with people, but often girls just give off that impression because they don't want people to think that they're sluts. As long as you keep it quiet you can probably be FWBs.

1|0
    1|0
    • Believe me when I say she's not a slut ;) I was her first long term and before that she had only even kissed a few guys.

• You believe everything a girl tells you? lol...

• Trust me, I've heard that before off of different girls. They tell you that when they think you might make a good boyfriend - they don't want you to not like them because you think they're sluts, so they pretend to be all innocent. But once I told them that all I wanted was to f***, and they realized that I wasn't going to change my mind when they kept trying to get me into a relationship with them instead, they dropped the act.

Recommended myTakes