Would you kiss your ex?

My ex kissed me (we didn't had anything to drink) on the lips yesterday. I don't understand because she's not really showing any signs that she wants to get back together when we talk through Facebook or whatsapp. We do hang out, and when we do we have fun and she always seems normal except for yesterday.

She broke up with me a month ago and we've hang out only twice before. She's not the type to mess around with people. She's a bit shy and always very honest (sometimes too honest). she's sort off plain and cute.

Anyways, if it were you... why would you kiss your ex?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• If she's shy, she might be trying to see if it would be possible to get back together, one step at a time?

Depending on how and why your break up happened, of course.

• The break wasn't that bad, she did have valid reasons though. But reasons that were applicable at the time. I think I kinda disproved what she believed by getting back on two feet again so maybe that's why she's trying.