Will he ever come back

by x boyfriend began a new relationship but emailed me a month ago that he cannot let go of the memories and love he has for me. He is only moving on because he feels he has to. He told me that I can email him at his job and he has not blocked my calls.

I text him a few nights ago and he didn't respond. Yesterday he broke my heart when he emailed me to say he didn't like having to explain to the woman he is in a relationship with now why his ex girlfriend is texting him .

He added that he will always think fondly of the time we shared (three years!) and never forget me but thinks I should begin dating because I have so much to offer someone new..

I seriously think he is in a rebound relationship which he jumped right into although he admitted still having feelings of love for me.

I can't control what he does but my feelings have not changed and I'm just doing my best to enjoy my life even though we are not together. We've had problems but come through them that is why I still believe he'll see that this rebound isn't as good or as strong as what we have.

Considering the fact that I am not giving up on us , what's the best thing I can do at this point? Can I influence him in anyway to return to our love?

Whats the best course of action I can take without contacting him?

Thanks
The Bible affirms that if you hold on to what you have you lose everything. If you give yourself away God multiplies your wealth and happiness. The only reason for God to bless you is for Him to receive glory from your life. ... I have resolved to finally hand this situation over to God, I'll anticipate great things in my future! Thanks Cromartie for listening...;)

01