Why would say that if he was the one that broke up with me?

Well, my ex boyfriend who I was not in a relationship for very long since he broke up with me. We were not together for very long, but he was the one that did the breaking up by removing his face book status. So, I removed mine. The next day I went to practice my guitar and I had put a smiley face there and there he was liking my page. Yet, there was my ex liking my Facebook page, but he put a comment stating "I'm not" In other words that he was not happy. Cause I had a happy face. I am Confused about why he did that. After all, he was the one that put me on the back burner and neglected me and flirted with other girls etc. He was the one who broke up with me. I am not happy with the break up either. But, why would say that if he was the one that broke up with me?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• The fact that he broke up with you over Facebook shows that this dude is not even worth your time. I don't think you should let someone who neglected you and flirted with other girls mess with your feelings -- it's almost like he's playing games by liking and commenting on your status shortly after breaking up with you. I personally would not put up with an immature guy like that. My advice is to just move on.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE