Should I make the first move?

It has to be said, we only met each other when being a night out with friends, party of some kind or what it should be. So when being drunk. But then we talked for several hours, hung out and were like cute, but nothing ever happend. And this has happend several times, when we just have been haning out for hours, like normal drunk friends do for a night out. I think it's because I'm not afraid, but don't know how to make the first move and he's not ''that'' kind of a person, that makes the move. So next time when we meet each other for a night out, what should I do and how?

01

Most Helpful Guy

• Read his body language when you're together. See if he's being physical at all with you. Standing really close, bumping you, anything physical. If he is, he's probably into you. You can usually get a good read on people by their body language around people they're interested in.

If that's the case, it's up to you how to proceed, get him alone, talk to him, get close, and then just go for a kiss. Not many guys will turn down a girl's advances, haha, so you're lucky there. Then send him a text within the next day or two of that happening, and see if he wants to hang out. If he's interested, he'll get back to you, if he doesn't.. you have your answer.