If a guy wants you back...will he REALLY make an effort or is that just fairytale stuff?

my boyfriend and I broke up recently, and it happened when he was so completely stressed out of his mind, and I was too. we were both dealing with a lot when we saw each other (when he broke up with me) and I think something inside him just cracked because of the stress. he told me he didn't want to break up and he had no intention of doing so, but then in the end after some words were exchanged he said he thought it was best.

i immediately deleted him from my social media, and took us out of a relationship. when I cooled down I thought about how this was just another fight caused by stress. so I wrote him to say that I hoped we could get past this and that he has my number. it feels like were still together but just had a big fight and that when he is in a more stable, calm situation and not so stressed out he will see that we shouldn't have broken up. (maybe I'm in denial)

if he really wanted to get back together do you think he would call or contact me, even though I deleted him off of social media and took our pictures down?

how far are guys willing to go to get back with a girl they broke up with?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• If he wanted to he would of likely already made an effort. There are no do overs in life I am sorry, but once someone is gone they are gone. If you really wanted to stay with him you have a very short time period following a break up to try and say something. Seeing as you deleated him from all the social network sites he figured you didn't want anything to do with him and he moved on.