Would dating this girl bring problems?

I recently started dating a girl that we have been best friends for a few years but she recently confessed that she likes me and I decided to give it a chance. Now I really like her too. We have kept it a secret and a lot of sneeking around and things like that because we don't want anybody to know yet. The reason for this is that she is a friend of my ex girlfriend of over a year. And to make things more complicated, she is the ex of one of my friends even though that was a doomed relationship from the beginning and only lasted 2 months. My ex girlfriend broke up with me about 6 months ago and my friend broke up with the girl 3 months ago. Is the fact that were hooking up gonna bring drama? What do you think?

What Girls Said 1

• it will bring issues I think on both sides if I was your ex your friend depending on how he is may or may not care. but if she makes you happy that comes before everyone nd everything if they are true friends to you guys they will be mad at first its an obvious reaction but will get over it nd be happy for you both...

What Guys Said 0