Why did he change after I moved in?

After being single for so long. I meet this guy I wasn't so attracted to him but just seeing how crazy he was about me and how he treated me made me fall for him. He insisted from the second month to move in with him. I hold on but I still didn't move in but I still spent every night at his place. Finally after 5 months I moved him, he has been acting different. He just comes from work and do nothing but watch TV. Not to mention that he doesn't take me out as he used to. And I officially moved in a month ago. Doesn't even want to have sex. I initiate it and he says is tired. When before he wasn't. And when we do it he just finish himself. I don't know what to do. His place looks 10 times better I clean, do his laundry I even cook and take care of his dog. I have asked him what is wrong. And he only says that I worry too much. But I wouldn't worry If he was the same guy I fall for. He tries to be kind and sweet just when I get upset after talking to him he goes back. I don't wanna break up with him. But how do I make him understand that if he doesn't realize soon he will loose me. HELP!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to make it clear to him that as far as moving in together, that it was a big mistake, tell him why, tell him he has changed, and that its not something a cuddle and a kiss can fix, its a real effort ot make this relationship a partnership, because if it continues to not be enjoyable most of the time, then you may as well move out and try and get back what you had before, because it was what made you fall for him. If he doesn't realize after talking to him that an effort needs to be made from him, and not just a week one, a real one, ie he shows you how special you are to him, then, the relationship is going to become a friendship, and then a situation arrises where all you can do is move out, after that, let him know that your going to stay at a mates, or your mums for a few nights, just so he can think about what you have said, this will make him realize you mean business, and are completely serious, if he doesn't step up his game and show you what you deserve to see, then he is no way worthy of your talents and your wasting your precious time on a dead end, and you need to seek that man that is willing to make you his princess and show you exactly that, never settle for being taken for granted, never settle for less than you know your worth,x

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you very much. It was a very constructive answer...

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Sounds like he settled right into "married" life. You sit him down and explain all the things you said to us in your question. However, you have some unrealistic expectations if you think life with a long-term partner will be just like the first couple of months of dating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing like "Unhealthy from the start" to make sh*t worse. Never compatible to even less compatible? Naturally. Do what yyy said but understand that it will be temporary. You don't actually like the man and he has become extremely comfortable around you, something that requires you to like him.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5 months is fast! That might just be the way he is with women...

0|0
    0|0
  • He is taking you for granted. I'm sorry he has gotten so comfy too fast. Usually after the honeymoon phase it does get more stale. It's either you get used to that and don't expect much from him, or you move on to new guy who can offer you a new honeymoon phase after which it'll most likely get stale again. :>

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• This is what happened with me and my ex. He came on fast and strong and seemed like Prince Charming at first. Then he wanted me to move in with him after only a couple of months of dating. I didn't want to but he kept pushing until finally I decided to do it. Once I did his behavior changed drastically and he became a huge a**hole. Eventually I realized that the side I saw of him before was just an act to woo me. Once I moved in with him he felt like he had me and the act stopped. Your boyfriend probably did the same thing to you.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes