Why did he change after I moved in?

After being single for so long. I meet this guy I wasn't so attracted to him but just seeing how crazy he was about me and how he treated me made me fall for him. He insisted from the second month to move in with him. I hold on but I still didn't move in but I still spent every night at his place. Finally after 5 months I moved him, he has been acting different. He just comes from work and do nothing but watch TV. Not to mention that he doesn't take me out as he used to. And I officially moved in a month ago. Doesn't even want to have sex. I initiate it and he says is tired. When before he wasn't. And when we do it he just finish himself. I don't know what to do. His place looks 10 times better I clean, do his laundry I even cook and take care of his dog. I have asked him what is wrong. And he only says that I worry too much. But I wouldn't worry If he was the same guy I fall for. He tries to be kind and sweet just when I get upset after talking to him he goes back. I don't wanna break up with him. But how do I make him understand that if he doesn't realize soon he will loose me. HELP!

15

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to make it clear to him that as far as moving in together, that it was a big mistake, tell him why, tell him he has changed, and that its not something a cuddle and a kiss can fix, its a real effort ot make this relationship a partnership, because if it continues to not be enjoyable most of the time, then you may as well move out and try and get back what you had before, because it was what made you fall for him. If he doesn't realize after talking to him that an effort needs to be made from him, and not just a week one, a real one, ie he shows you how special you are to him, then, the relationship is going to become a friendship, and then a situation arrises where all you can do is move out, after that, let him know that your going to stay at a mates, or your mums for a few nights, just so he can think about what you have said, this will make him realize you mean business, and are completely serious, if he doesn't step up his game and show you what you deserve to see, then he is no way worthy of your talents and your wasting your precious time on a dead end, and you need to seek that man that is willing to make you his princess and show you exactly that, never settle for being taken for granted, never settle for less than you know your worth,x

• Thank you very much. It was a very constructive answer...